- Mother’s Day ‘Tea-torials’
- Bees in the Burbs
- From field to fork, from bean to brew - St. Ermin's launches its own coffee
- Sylvan Chevereau and Adam Handling join the team
- Autograph Collection welcomes majestic icon St. Ermin’s Hotel, London
- Using tripadvisor to improve our offering...
- Keeping romance and history alive!
- St. Ermin's' pledge to conference and events professionals
- A diamond location for the Royal Jubilee
- NEW VIDEO
- Customer service – the new luxury
- The St. Ermin's Intelligence Book of the Year Award 2012
- Roaming around St. Ermin's Hotel by Rooming Boomers
- St. Ermin’s Hotel – the place to see and ‘bee’ seen
- Westminster – the place to see and be seen30 million people can’t be wrong
- 300 coffees, 200 bottles of water, 50 bottles of Laurent Perrier, 109 journalists and one wedding!
- Practicing what we preach
- School's out for Summer - Child friendly London
- The Caxton Grill by Thrillist London. www.thrillist.com
- Great service - today's ultimate luxury
- Turning negatives into positives!
Urban Bee Keeping Workshops at St Ermin’s Hotel Harvest time at the St Ermin’s Hotel and the hard work of their 300,000 rooftop Buckfast bees is rewarded with honey-themed menus and cocktails throughout September.
Exclusive Portfolio of Passionately Independent Hotels Announces Third Hotel in United Kingdom. LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM – 30 APRIL 2013 – The Autograph Collection, Marriott International’s (NYSE: MAR) exclusive portfolio of upscale, independent hotels, announced today the debut of the St. Ermin’s Hotel in the Westminster area of London, representing the third Autograph Collection hotel in the United Kingdom.
Chef Sylvan Chevereau's commitment to serving the best in sustainable ingredients has now been brought to the (coffee) table. The St. Ermin's Westminster Blend, now being served throughout the hotel, has been specially blended for the hotel by The Borough Coffee Co.
Sylvan Chevereau and Adam Handling head the kitchens at the St Ermin’s Hotel “People say ‘wow’ when they walk in to the St Ermin’s - it delivers so much more than they are expecting –and that is exactly the reaction we want to all the food and drink we serve throughout the hotel, says Sylvan Chevereau, newly appointed Executive Chef at the deluxe St Ermin’s Hotel in St James’s Park, London.
The patron saint of bees is usually ascribed to either Saint Ambrose or Saint Valentine, but St. Ermin could claim that title, if the hotel’s colony of 200,000 Buckfast bees is anything to go by. When Colin Farquharson, the property manager at St. Ermin’s first suggested the idea of keeping bees at the hotel, little did this keen apiarist realise that his passion for bees would be so contagious, inspiring guests, staff and journalists alike.
We were thrilled to have had the lovely Roaming Boomers visit us and are delighted by their favorite memories of St. Ermin's Hotel: "We’ll never, ever forget the jaw-dropping first impression of the St. Ermin’s lobby. It’s absolutely stunningly beautiful" "The blend of the old with the new is rather remarkable.
We are excited to announce that our inaugural Intelligence Book of the Year Award is being held today. This annual award has been created in recognition of the hotel’s long connection with the intelligence community. The award is open to all non-fiction titles published in English in the previous calendar year concerned with the world of intelligence and espionage which, in the opinion of the judges, add substantially to the published literature.
Having been dragged into the 21st century, I am now embracing all things: ‘social media’ and of course have google alerts. Thanks to this latest technology, a fascinating article on the Forbes website came to my attention, as it was highly complimentary about St. Ermin’s Hotel’s customer service, the author having recently stayed here.