We are excited to announce that our inaugural Intelligence Book of the Year Award is being held today. This annual award has been created in recognition of the hotel’s long connection with the intelligence community. The award is open to all non-fiction titles published in English in the previous calendar year concerned with the world of intelligence and espionage which, in the opinion of the judges, add substantially to the published literature.
- Mother’s Day ‘Tea-torials’
- Bees in the Burbs
- From field to fork, from bean to brew - St. Ermin's launches its own coffee
- Sylvan Chevereau and Adam Handling join the team
- Autograph Collection welcomes majestic icon St. Ermin’s Hotel, London
- Using tripadvisor to improve our offering...
- Keeping romance and history alive!
- St. Ermin's' pledge to conference and events professionals
- A diamond location for the Royal Jubilee
- NEW VIDEO
- Customer service – the new luxury
- The St. Ermin's Intelligence Book of the Year Award 2012
- Roaming around St. Ermin's Hotel by Rooming Boomers
- St. Ermin’s Hotel – the place to see and ‘bee’ seen
- Westminster – the place to see and be seen30 million people can’t be wrong
- 300 coffees, 200 bottles of water, 50 bottles of Laurent Perrier, 109 journalists and one wedding!
- Practicing what we preach
- School's out for Summer - Child friendly London
- The Caxton Grill by Thrillist London. www.thrillist.com
- Great service - today's ultimate luxury
- Turning negatives into positives!