The patron saint of bees is usually ascribed to either Saint Ambrose or Saint Valentine, but St. Ermin could claim that title, if the hotel’s colony of 200,000 Buckfast bees is anything to go by. When Colin Farquharson, the property manager at St. Ermin’s first suggested the idea of keeping bees at the hotel, little did this keen apiarist realise that his passion for bees would be so contagious, inspiring guests, staff and journalists alike.
- Mother’s Day ‘Tea-torials’
- Bees in the Burbs
- From field to fork, from bean to brew - St. Ermin's launches its own coffee
- Sylvan Chevereau and Adam Handling join the team
- Autograph Collection welcomes majestic icon St. Ermin’s Hotel, London
- Using tripadvisor to improve our offering...
- Keeping romance and history alive!
- St. Ermin's' pledge to conference and events professionals
- A diamond location for the Royal Jubilee
- NEW VIDEO
- Customer service – the new luxury
- The St. Ermin's Intelligence Book of the Year Award 2012
- Roaming around St. Ermin's Hotel by Rooming Boomers
- St. Ermin’s Hotel – the place to see and ‘bee’ seen
- Westminster – the place to see and be seen30 million people can’t be wrong
- 300 coffees, 200 bottles of water, 50 bottles of Laurent Perrier, 109 journalists and one wedding!
- Practicing what we preach
- School's out for Summer - Child friendly London
- The Caxton Grill by Thrillist London. www.thrillist.com
- Great service - today's ultimate luxury
- Turning negatives into positives!