I feel very proud and excited to be working in Westminster at the moment, St. Ermin’s could not be located in a more vibrant part of London. The City of Westminster has always been a popular destination, with over 30 million visitors a year and St. Ermin’s could not be better placed for guests wanting to explore its top attractions – most of which are only a short walk from the hotel.
- Mother’s Day ‘Tea-torials’
- Bees in the Burbs
- From field to fork, from bean to brew - St. Ermin's launches its own coffee
- Sylvan Chevereau and Adam Handling join the team
- Autograph Collection welcomes majestic icon St. Ermin’s Hotel, London
- Using tripadvisor to improve our offering...
- Keeping romance and history alive!
- St. Ermin's' pledge to conference and events professionals
- A diamond location for the Royal Jubilee
- NEW VIDEO
- Customer service – the new luxury
- The St. Ermin's Intelligence Book of the Year Award 2012
- Roaming around St. Ermin's Hotel by Rooming Boomers
- St. Ermin’s Hotel – the place to see and ‘bee’ seen
- Westminster – the place to see and be seen30 million people can’t be wrong
- 300 coffees, 200 bottles of water, 50 bottles of Laurent Perrier, 109 journalists and one wedding!
- Practicing what we preach
- School's out for Summer - Child friendly London
- The Caxton Grill by Thrillist London. www.thrillist.com
- Great service - today's ultimate luxury
- Turning negatives into positives!