Your Dedicated London Congress Hotel
The St. Ermin's' congress offering has been designed with you in mind…
Our 331 rooms and suites are the perfect home from home sanctuary after a hard day’s work, with the added bonus of being in walking distance to:
- Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre (five minute walk)
- Royal Horticultural Halls (five minute walk)
- Church House Conference Centre (five minute walk)
- One Great George Street (seven minute walk)
- London ExCel, London’s largest exhibition centre is easily accessible by riverboat from Westminster Pier, which is a nine minute walk from the hotel.
- Earls Court & Olympia Exhibition Halls (four stops on the District Line tube line)
- Parliament (seven minute walk)
Click here to find out more about the location
Our experience tells us that your plans and requirements change, so we have created an attrition and cancellation policy to reflect just that.
St. Ermin's Attrition Policy
- From date of signature to 6 months prior to arrival: 30% of block maybe released.
- Between 6 months - 3 months prior to arrival: 20% of room block maybe released.
- Between 3 months - 1 month prior to arrival: 15% of room block maybe released.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please call Tom Walsh on +44 (0)2 7227 4816
The bedrock of everything we do. Our congress team, are on hand to ensure your group is treated to unrivaled personal service, from the moment they walk through our doors, in the Caxton Bar and Grill, to the moment they leave. You can enjoy:
- A dedicated check-in area and hospitality area with complimentary rolling tea/coffee from 8am-5.30pm*
- Complimentary upgrade to a suite for organiser*
- Private area for group breakfast**
- Assistance in arranging offsite dinners
*Minimum of 50 rooms per night **Minimum of 100 rooms per night
Please call Tom Walsh on +44 (0)2 7227 4816 to discuss your particular needs
We are more than just a collection of bedrooms – we are a congress destination, and as such offer a collection of delegate activities to suit varying tastes and interests.
- Spy tour
- Private tour of Cabinet War rooms
- Picnics in St. James Park
- Cocktail master class
- Drinks receptions
- VIP cooking experiences
To stimulate your imagination further, please click here to see some examples
Our attentive and multilingual staff are on hand 24 hours a day, paying attention to every aspect of your stay and offering each delegate individual service. The team can arrange excursions and transfers to suit your particular requirements.