The Churchill package from £279* per couple
Stay in the hotel that will always be linked to the great man himself from only £279* per couple. Steep yourself in all things Churchill, and discover why this quintessentially British icon made St. Ermin’s his second home.
Stay and enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast in a room on one of the floors that was used by Churchill’s SOE. The Special Operations Executive was an elite set of people tasked by Winston to set Europe ablaze. The Churchill connections do not stop there, others include that during WWII, MI6 also set up home at the hotel and that he was often seen enjoying his favourite tipple, Pol Roger Champagne.
- Bed and buffet breakfast in Churchill relevant bedroom
- A bottle of Pol Roger Champagne
- The Wit and Wisdom of Winston Churchill book
- A St. Ermin’s Secret Agent Book (for children only)
- Complimentary access to online Bulldog Yoga classes. (Churchill AKA the British Bulldog, no doubt would have approved)
Discover more about Sir Winston Churchill by visiting the Churchill War Rooms (only just around the corner). This fascinating museum also forms part our private organised Winston Churchill & London tour, run by our partner Touriocity.
*From rate of £279 is subject to availability, valid for stays up to 31st March 2018 and based on two people sharing a Superior Double Room. Prices for other room categories are available. Price includes VAT.