If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact Stuart Leckie firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect personal information from visitors to the site through the use of enquiry or other forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We do not collect information automatically about your visit to our web site.
Cookies are a small piece of text stored on a user's computer by their web browser. A cookie contains bits of information such as user preferences, shopping cart contents, or other data used by Websites.
We may use “session” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website.
Use of personal information
We use personal information collected via the site for the purposes of:
- providing reservation and booking services for our venues
- identifying potential customers
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- providing you with information about our products and services. We may contact you by e-mail for these purposes, but only where you have given us permission to do so by ticking the appropriate box on the Site or by providing us with your e-mail address.
- If you do not wish to receive this information from us, you may opt-out at any time by following the instructions contained in the marketing communication.
Data Protection 1998
We will only disclose the information you provide to other reputable companies, suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf and future owners of our business. St. Ermin's Hotel Caxton Street London SW1H OQW Great Britain Tel: 0800 6350 438 Registered name: St Ermins Operating (UK) Limited trading as the St Ermins Hotel. Company registration number: 04013347.